PAINTING COMBINED WITH CLIMBING
Except that VAGNELIND work as a traditional artist she really enjoy to motivate different groups to increase creativity through creative workshops. We all know that painting increase creativity in our brain. In addition to her passion for painting she combines her interest for climbing in this painting course. We challenge the body and mind and learn more about breathing and thinking strategies, all to release performance anxiety. It is a big difference to create when the body and mind are in balance.
Lets get your team together and help them to be more productive.
This workshop can be combine with corporate retreats to boost people’s confidence.
Find focus and get a nice flow.
Hope to meet you soon.
– We warm up with some balance challenges to get our mind and body cooperating completely.
– We climb together at FYSIKEN Klätterlabbet. You can choose to try bolding without harness or climg with harness on the high walls. No prior knowledge is needed and all equipment is included.
– After the climbing challenge we meet up in the studio.
– Now its time to paint, the team will do two quick creative exercises, one sketching and one painting praxis.
– The rest of the workshop we paint a choosen theme on canvas or panel. The theme can either “symbolizes” value, your shared visions that bind the team together or free hand painting. Here the group choose whether you want to paint individually or work in a group. Whatever you chooses, the results are discussed in groups at the end of the course.
All material is included, both at the climbing gym and in the studio with easel, paint, canvas and paiting coats. Tea, espresso and fruit are included. Champagne glasses are available if you want to bring som bottles. During summer time the courses can be hold outdoors, either in the summer house of VAGENLIND at Askim or at Skansen Kronan.
4-6 persons: 1800 kr / person
7-15 persons: 1200 SEK / person
16-25 persons: 900 SEK / person