Our goal is to provide professional and high quality products and service to our customers. The following are the terms of sale that we work for and consistent with applicable law and our own guidelines. For questions, contact our customer service email@example.com.
– All prices are in SEK/KR.
– No other charges except freight cost.
– The price applicable is that which is indicated by the date the customer places the order.
ORDER/BUY/CONFIRMATION – When you click on “PLACE ORDER” you will be linked to a secure payment. Select the type of credit card, enter the card number, crv number and expiration date.
– The system check so that the data is correct and that there are sufficient funds for the purchase.
– Payment by invoice may sometimes be offered. Contact us for approval and terms and conditions of the purchase vith invoice.
– When placing an order an confirmation to the customer’s email address will be sent. It is therefore important that you enter the correct email address when placing an order. We recommend that you save the confirmation to facilitate any future contact with our customer service. The confirmation also constitutes your receipt for having completed the purchase.
– We process personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act (PUL). The personal information you provide to us will not be forwarded, sold, exchanged or shared with other companies, organizations or individuals without your consent. We only use your information to provide you with good service.
– There is no minimum order value.
– We prefer not to take orders via regular mail, phone or fax.
– We accept VISA and MasterCard.
– We accept bank payment.
– To ensure fast and secure payment for credit cards we use the payment partner BILLMATE.
– Vagnelind.se stores no information pertaining to payment details.
– Fixed freight within Sweden is 49kr/order. Free shipping over 1000kr.
– Freight international: 150kr/order.
– We ship items to all over the world.
– Delivery time within sweden is 1-3 days depending on product. Art prints is fast delivery, 1-3 days. Limited Edition Fine Art is longer, about 2-6 days. All orders are printed on demand. Please contact VAGNELIND for more information for each product delivery time.
– Once your order has been packaged and shipped from the gallery at Majorsgatan 4 in Gothenburg, you will receive a package ID via email. You can then track your delivery on PostNord’s website. Packages are normally delivered within 1-3 working days after being sorted by the mail company. If you have not received a package ID or if delivery has not been made within the normal delivery time (1-3 working days after sorting), please contact us immediately and we will help you.
– If the item is damaged during shipment, we ask you to contact us immediately by email. We will need to see the item in its original packaging in order to find out what has gone wrong. You will of course be replaced with a new flawless product after returning the damaged one.
– If you want to change your item to another, you must return the item and place a new order. A return is ok within 8 days. Please email us for information how to do.
– All goods must be returned in the same condition as you received them.
– When we receive your package we will check the condition of the goods before we process the exchange or refund of the returned goods. Please note that VAGENLIND does not pay shipping of return charges.
– The refund on orders varies between 3 and 12 working days from the time your return is received by the gallery. As soon as we have checked the condition of the returned goods we send an e-mail with return info. The refund will be made using the same payment method used for the purchase.
– A refund in the gallery is free.
FORCE MAJEURE – VAGNELIND shall be exempt from liability and other penalties caused by circumstances beyond VAGNELIND´s control. Such circumstances include, for example, state intervention, new / amended legislation, wars, fires, floods, interruptions in work, prohibitions, restrictions, sabotage, poor transport and weather conditions, non-delivery from suppliers or that VAGNELIND or its partners would be exposed to criminal activity.
OWNERSHIP – All products remain VAGNELIND´s property until full payment is made.
HOLDERS OF RIGHTS – The intellectual property rights, such as trademarks and copyrights, of www.vagnelind.se, which belong to VAGNELIND may not be used for commercial purposes without the permission of VAGNELIND. All use of www.vagnelind.se or its contents, including copying or storing such content in its entirety or parts thereof is prohibited without the permission of VAGNELIND.
– This website is exclusively owned by VAGNELIND. All material contained on this web site is reserved by VAGNELIND.
VAGNELIND ARt and Design Sweden
413 08 Gothenburg
Contact VAGNELIND support:(+46) 737714431